This is a historical version of this statute section. Also view the most recent published version.
469.119 Loan application requirements.
Subdivision 1. Application contents. Prior to the loaning of any funds for a redevelopment project in a redevelopment area the local agency shall receive from the applicant and, in the case of department participation, shall forward to the state agency a loan application. The application shall be in the form adopted by the local agency, and shall contain among other things the following information:
(1) a general description of the redevelopment project and of the industrial, recreational, commercial, or manufacturing enterprise for which the project has been or is to be established;
(2) a legal description of all real estate necessary for the project;
(3) plans and other documents as may be required to show the type, structure, and general character of the redevelopment project;
(4) a general description of the type, classes, and number of employees employed or to be employed in the operation of the redevelopment project; and
(5) cost or estimates of cost of establishing the redevelopment project.
Copyright © 2005 by the Office of the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.