148.775 Forms of disciplinary action.
(1) deny the application for the license;
(2) deny the renewal of the license;
(3) revoke the license;
(4) suspend the license;
(5) impose limitations or conditions on the physical therapist's practice of physical therapy, including the limitation of scope of practice to designated field specialties; the imposition of retraining or rehabilitation requirements; the requirement of practice under supervision; or the conditioning of continued practice on demonstration of knowledge or skills by appropriate examination, monitoring, or other review of skill and competence;
(6) impose a civil penalty not exceeding $10,000 for each separate violation, the amount of the civil penalty to be fixed so as to deprive the physical therapist of any economic advantage gained by reason of the violation charged, to discourage similar violations or to reimburse the board for the cost of the investigation and proceeding, including, but not limited to, fees paid for services provided by the Office of Administrative Hearings, legal and investigative services provided by the Office of the Attorney General, court reporters, witnesses, reproduction of records, board members' per diem compensation, board staff time, and travel costs and expenses incurred by board staff and board members;
(7) order the physical therapist to provide unremunerated service;
(8) censure or reprimand the licensed physical therapist; or
(9) any other action as allowed by law and justified by the facts of the case.
HIST: 2003 c 66 s 5
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes