language to be deleted (2) new language
relating to natural resources; modifying Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area Citizens Advisory Council;
amending Minnesota Statutes 2017 Supplement, section 85.0146, subdivision 1.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA:
The Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area Citizens Advisory Council is established. Membership on the advisory council shall include:
(1) a representative of the Cuyuna Range Mineland Recreation Area Joint Powers Board;
(2) a representative of the Croft Mine Historical Park Joint Powers Board;
(3) a designee of the Cuyuna Range Mineland Reclamation Committee who has worked as a miner in the local area;
(4) a representative of the Crow Wing County Board;
(5) an elected state official;
a representative of the Grand Rapids regional office of the Department of Natural Resources;
(7) a designee of the commissioner of Iron Range resources and rehabilitation;
(8) a designee of the local business community selected by the area chambers of commerce;
(9) a designee of the local environmental community selected by the Crow Wing County District 5 commissioner;
(10) a designee of a local education organization selected by the Crosby-Ironton School Board;
(11) a designee of one of the recreation area user groups selected by the Cuyuna Range Chamber of Commerce; and
(12) a member of the Cuyuna Country Heritage Preservation Society.
Presented to the governor May 16, 2018
Signed by the governor May 19, 2018, 4:32 p.m.
Copyright © 2018 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.