language to be deleted (2) new language
relating to state government; providing rulemaking authority for surplus property;
amending Minnesota Statutes 2006, section 16C.03, subdivision 2.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA:
Subject to chapter 14, the commissioner may adopt rules, consistent with this chapter and chapter 16B, relating to the following topics:
(1) solicitations and responses to solicitations, bid security, vendor errors, opening of responses, award of contracts, tied bids, and award protest process;
(2) contract performance and failure to perform;
(3) authority to debar or suspend vendors, and reinstatement of vendors;
(4) contract cancellation;
(5) procurement from rehabilitation facilities; deleted text beginanddeleted text end
(6) organizational conflicts of interestdeleted text begin.deleted text endnew text beginnew text end
new text begin new text end
Presented to the governor May 11, 2007
Signed by the governor May 14, 2007, 4:58 p.m.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes