language to be deleted (2) new language
relating to state government; providing rulemaking authority for surplus property;
amending Minnesota Statutes 2006, section 16C.03, subdivision 2.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA:
Subject to chapter 14, the commissioner may adopt rules, consistent with this chapter and chapter 16B, relating to the following topics:
(1) solicitations and responses to solicitations, bid security, vendor errors, opening of responses, award of contracts, tied bids, and award protest process;
(2) contract performance and failure to perform;
(3) authority to debar or suspend vendors, and reinstatement of vendors;
(4) contract cancellation;
(5) procurement from rehabilitation facilities; and
(6) organizational conflicts of interest.
Presented to the governor May 11, 2007
Signed by the governor May 14, 2007, 4:58 p.m.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes