The following data maintained by the foster youth ombudsperson are classified as private data, pursuant to section 13.02, subdivision 12:
(1) all data on individuals related to contacts made by individuals seeking the assistance of the ombudsperson, except as specified in subdivision 2;
(2) data recorded from personal and phone conversations and in correspondence between the ombudsperson's staff and persons interviewed during the course of an investigation;
(3) data from juvenile court proceedings that do not pertain to juveniles certified as adults, that are in the possession of the foster youth ombudsperson;
(4) case assignment data; and
(5) data on individuals who are juveniles that are contained within an inactive investigative file maintained by the ombudsperson.
Data contained within an active investigative file maintained by the ombudsperson are classified as confidential data, pursuant to section 13.02, subdivision 3.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes