This is a historical version of this statute chapter. Also view the most recent published version.
(a) An appeal may be taken from:
(1) an order denying a motion to compel arbitration;
(2) an order granting a motion to stay arbitration;
(3) an order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) an order modifying or correcting an award;
(5) an order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or
(b) An appeal under this section must be taken as from an order or a judgment in a civil action.
NOTE: This section, as added by Laws 2010, chapter 264, article 1, section 28, is effective August 1, 2011. Laws 2010, chapter 264, article 1, section 33.
Copyright © 2010 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.