If a housing with services establishment has one or more arranged home care providers, the establishment shall arrange to have that arranged home care provider deliver the following information in writing to a prospective resident, prior to the date on which the prospective resident executes a contract with the establishment or the prospective resident's move-in date, whichever is earlier:
(1) the name, mailing address, and telephone number of the arranged home care provider;
(2) the name and mailing address of at least one natural person who is authorized to accept service of process on behalf of the entity described in clause (1);
(3) a description of the process through which a home care service agreement or service plan between a resident and the arranged home care provider, if any, may be modified, amended, or terminated;
(4) the arranged home care provider's billing and payment procedures and requirements; and
(5) any limits to the services available from the arranged provider.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes