357.28 COURT COMMISSIONER.
Subdivision 1. Fees.
The fees to be charged and collected by a court commissioner shall be
as follows, and no other or greater fees shall be charged:
(1) for examining any petition, complaint, affidavit, or any paper wherein an order is
(2) for making and entering an order on the same, $1;
(3) for examining an alleged insane or inebriate person for commitment, $25;
(4) for hearing and deciding on the return of a writ of habeas corpus, $10 for each day
(5) for examination of judgment debtors in proceedings supplementary to execution and for
all disclosures in garnishment proceedings, in writing, 25 cents per folio;
(6) for all other services rendered by the commissioner, the same fees as are allowed by law
to other officers for similar services.
Subd. 2. Application.
Subdivision 1 shall not apply to any county containing a city of the
History: (7012) RL s 2715; 1915 c 203 s 2; 1949 c 462 s 1; 1955 c 666 s 1,2; 1965 c 117 s 1;
1965 c 681 s 3; 1986 c 444