60A.967 Reporting requirements.
Each licensee shall file with the commissioner on or before March 1 of each year an annual statement containing the following information for the previous calendar year:
(1) for each policy viaticated, the date that the viatical settlement was entered into; the life expectancy of the viator at the time of the contract; the face amount of the policy; the amount paid by the viatical settlement provider to viaticate the policy; and if the viator has died, the date of death and the total insurance premiums paid by the viatical settlement provider to maintain the policy in force;
(2) a breakdown of applications received, accepted, and rejected, by disease category;
(3) a breakdown of policies viaticated by issuer and policy type;
(4) the number of secondary market versus primary market transactions;
(5) the portfolio size; and
(6) the amount of outside borrowings.
HIST: 1995 c 151 s 8
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes