as introduced - 82nd Legislature (2001 - 2002) Posted on 12/15/2009 12:00am
|Introduction||Posted on 02/04/2002|
1.1 A bill for an act 1.2 relating to capital improvements; appropriating money 1.3 for the LQP-25/Lazarus Creek floodwater retention 1.4 project. 1.5 BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA: 1.6 Section 1. [APPROPRIATION.] 1.7 $1,500,000 is appropriated from the bond proceeds fund to 1.8 the board of water and soil resources for a grant to Area II 1.9 Minnesota River Basin Projects, Inc. for construction of the 1.10 LQP-25/Lazarus Creek floodwater retention project. The grant 1.11 may not exceed 75 percent of the project's cost. The remaining 1.12 25 percent must be matched by Area II Minnesota River Basin 1.13 Projects, Inc. The appropriation is available until expended. 1.14 Sec. 2. [BOND SALE.] 1.15 To provide the money appropriated in this act from the bond 1.16 proceeds fund, the commissioner of finance shall sell and issue 1.17 bonds of the state in an amount up to $1,500,000 in the manner, 1.18 upon the terms, and with the effect prescribed in Minnesota 1.19 Statutes, sections 16A.631 to 16A.675, and by the Minnesota 1.20 Constitution, article XI, sections 4 to 7. 1.21 Sec. 3. [EFFECTIVE DATE.] 1.22 This act is effective the day following final enactment.