Note: see session law sections for effective dates.
A licensed optometrist shall pay to the state Board of Optometry a fee as set by the board in order to renew a license as provided by board rule. No fees shall be refunded. Fees may not exceed the following amounts but may be adjusted lower by board direction and are for the exclusive use of the board:
(1) optometry licensure application, $160;
(2) optometry annual licensure renewal, $135;
(3) optometry late penalty fee, $75;
(4) annual license renewal card, $10;
(5) continuing education provider application, $45;
(6) emeritus registration, $10;
(7) endorsement/reciprocity application, $160;
(8) replacement of initial license, $12; and
(9) license verification, $50.