Amounts paid by employers for program costs are repaid by a job training grant equal to the lesser of the following:
(1) the amount of program costs specified in the agreement for the project; or
(2) the amount of program costs paid by the employer for new employees under a project.
(a) By February 1, 2018, the commissioner shall report to the governor and the legislature on the program. The report must include at least:
(1) the amount of grants issued under the program;
(2) the number of individuals receiving training under the program, including the number of new hires who are individuals with disabilities;
(3) the number of new hires attributable to the program, including the number of new hires who are individuals with disabilities;
(4) an analysis of the effectiveness of the grant in encouraging employment; and
(5) any other information the commissioner determines appropriate.
(b) The report to the legislature must be distributed as provided in section 3.195.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes