This is a historical version of this statute section. Also view the most recent published version.
611A.372 Duties of director.
In addition to any other duties imposed by law, the director, with the approval of the commissioner of public safety, shall:
(1) supervise the administration of per diem payments to designated shelter facilities;
(2) collect data on shelter facilities;
(3) conduct an annual evaluation of the per diem program;
(4) report to the governor and the legislature on the need for emergency secure shelter; and
(5) develop an application process for shelter facilities to follow in seeking reimbursement under the per diem program.
HIST: 2000 c 445 art 2 s 24
Copyright © 2000 by the Office of the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
700 State Office Building, 100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55155 ♦ Phone: (651) 296-2868 ♦ TTY: 1-800-627-3529 ♦ Fax: (651) 296-0569