This is a historical version of this statute chapter. Also view the most recent published version.
Subdivision 1. Eligibility requirements. A community dispute resolution program is not eligible for a grant under this section unless it:
(1) complies with this chapter and the guidelines and rules adopted under this chapter;
(2) is certified by the state court administrator under section 494.015, subdivision 2;
(3) demonstrates that at least one-half of its annual budget will be derived from sources other than the state;
(4) documents evidence of support within its service area by community organizations, administrative agencies, and judicial and legal system representatives; and
(5) is exempt or has applied for exemption from federal taxation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 or is administered and funded by a city, county, or court system as a distinct, identifiable unit that has a separate and distinguishable operating budget.
Subd. 2. Funding. Grants under this section must be used for the costs of operating approved programs. A program is eligible to receive an amount of money equal to one-half of its estimated annual budget, but not more than $25,000 a year.
Subd. 3. Repealed, 1997 c 7 art 2 s 67
Copyright © 1997 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.