"Authority" means an economic development authority.
"City" means a home rule charter or statutory city.
"Development" includes redevelopment, and "developing" includes redeveloping.
"Cost of redevelopment" means, with respect to an economic development district project, the cost of:
(1) acquiring property, whether by purchase, lease, condemnation, or otherwise;
(2) demolishing or removing structures or other improvements on acquired properties;
(3) correcting soil deficiencies necessary to develop or use the property for an appropriate use as determined by the authority;
(4) constructing or installing public improvements, including streets, roads, and utilities;
(5) providing relocation benefits to the occupants of acquired properties;
(6) planning, engineering, legal, and other services necessary to carry out the functions listed in clauses (1) to (5); and
(7) the allocated administrative expenses of the authority for the project.
Copyright © 2017 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.